Pages

January 23, 2018

Snowshoeing: MLK, Jr. Day 2018

Chatwinners go snowshoeing

It's been a while since I've gone snowshoeing, but for Christmas this (last?) year, I got snowshoes for Stephen! That meant I also got some for myself, and we decided to take them out for a trial run on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

Snowshoes snowshoeing

We haven't had much snow this winter, so we had to drive a ways to even get to snow (though we did get a lovely snowstorm this past weekend!). We decided to go to the area near Snowbasin so we could visit my family in Ogden after. Our goal was to snowshoe on the Sardine Peak Trail. We got a little lost, but we still had a good time enjoying the fresh air and being outside. :)

IMG_6643 IMG_6666

Here's hoping we can get some more snowshoeing in this winter! (And yes, I wore my ski goggles to go snowshoeing. 😁  Gotta be prepared for spontaneous snowball fights! Also, built-in sun protection. 😎 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!