Pages

January 29, 2013

Christmas Break, Part 3

(Last one, I promise! PS Part 1 and Part 2.)

Over the break, I was able to get together with some of my Oakland sisters. As much as I just LOVE these girls, I think the best part was seeing all the BAYYY-BEEEES!!

How adorable is little Eliza? Just like her mommy. Look how sweet she is with Michelley's Asher? :)
Baby Asher! Remember when he was just a newborn itty bitty thing?
And here is Jayli's little Joselyne giving a kiss to little Asher, the ladies' man. So cute!

I also got to see my cousin's beautiful daughter, Brianna, ON the day of her 15th birthday! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to her quinceañera next month, but I got to see her practicing her dance for her big day!

And I got her tiara for the quince! She's going to look beeeaaauuuutiful!

Oh! And remember the time I went to Winter and Lee's Iron Chef/White Elephant/Ugly Sweater party? (I neglected to include these photos in Part 1. Ooops!) Winter has always thrown the BEST parties, and it was SOOOO fun to see friends from my favorite ward in college (SL University 38th ward, what-what!), because I hadn't seen many of them since BEFORE my mission.


This party had some of the most HILARIOUS white elephants I've ever seeeeen!

Redneck  "boob job" kit, amazing plaque, iPhone cover that you hold up by sticking your finger up the nostril


I redecorated in my brother's room (you know, since he's gone), and I think my favorite part was using our little kid photos on top of this bookshelf. :)



I FINALLY finished this blanket for my mom! I started it in September hoping to be finished before Christmas, but unfortunately, it took me about another week after Christmas to finish it completely. I'm so proud of myself! It's my first crochet blanket ever, and I was really happy with the way it turned out. :D



I got some love from my two youngest brothers.


and from the dogs (Jaxie on the left, Ringo on the right)



And I enjoyed a last-day lunch with both of my  parents (I know, right??) at Weber County's best Chinese restaurant (ABC Mandarin)!


Spending three weeks at home was exactly what I needed to refresh my soul. I had so much fun seeing friends and spending time with my family, and I'm glad I took advantage of the time off from school to be at home. (I mean, it probably IS the last time I'll have the luxury of taking off for that long, right?)

Thus ends the Christmas Break 2013 portion of this here blog.

1 comment:

  1. The blanket turned out great!!!
    Also, glad I'm not the only one who says "Baybeee" (seriously, zipped up in the stroller in that giant pink fleece thing? DYING!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment!