Pages

January 24, 2013

Christmas Break, Part 2

Here is Part 2 of my Christmas break. (Part 1 is here.)

The day after Christmas, we had the most BEAUTIFUL snow day!



There was a lot of puppy bonding time.


And a good amount of chillin' inside time (especially on Christmas Day, New Years' Day, and on Sundays. :) Of course.)


I spent New Year's Eve with some of my DC friends in SLC.


But first, a little NYE dinner with my dad and brothers. (Roast beef is NYE dinner tradition!)

On New Year's Day, I read most of this:



And in January, my mom rode Trax/Frontrunner for the first time ever!


And I got to catch up with my bff (even if it was only for, like, two seconds!)



Now only one more part 'til I'm caught up on Christmas Break photos!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Your dog is adorable! Those NYE photos seems o fun!! (Geofff!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment!