Pages

April 22, 2012

The Dangers of Dressing Rooms

** Post I typed up on Friday but forgot to publish:

Twelve days ago, my cell phone got stolen from a dressing room at the Target in Germantown. It was the day after Easter (meaning Lent was OVER and I could shop again! which I did.), and I was at Target trying on this dress. I texted my best friend from inside the dressing room and left when I finished trying on my clothes. A short while later, I realized I had left the dressing room without my dear phone, so I went back to get it.

IT WAS GONE!!

And no one turned it in. :(

Two days ago, I finally got a new phone. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to my new mobile device, the iPhone 4. (Just 4. No S. Siri wasn't worth paying more for.) This is the case I ordered for it. :)



And remember next time you're in a dressing room, hide yo' cell phones! (Or at least remember to take them with you when you leave.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!