Pages

September 03, 2012

Fall Fashion Fancies

I've been in denial about summer almost being over, buuut then I remembered that Fall is only the BEST SEASON EVER (scarves and sweaters, Utah football, beautiful leaves changing, Thanksgiving, MY BIRTHDAY, need I go on?), and I suddenly felt better about life. :)

Here are a few things that make me fall in love with Fall all over again (and the reasons I like them). (PS This is what happens when you're in grad school and have no shopping money. You make collages from the internet. :) )

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 
1- :) Also, her hair is just the right kind of messy.
2- The zjeggings (zebra jeggings)! And the puppy!
3- The scarf, the glasses, the-effortless-hair-that-still-looks-put-together.
4- If you were to look up "comfort" in the dictionary, it would show a picture of THIS sweater.
5- The tights! And the boots! Please can it just snow already?
6- The best kinds of sweaters are OVERSIZED.
7- All of it (tutu + tights, elbow patches + menswear sweater)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

1- Is anyone else kind of wanting to try the whole shorts + tights combo?
2- Polka dots!
3- Oversized button-up + skinnies = my perfect outfit.
4- Add boots to #3, and you have the perfect summer-to-fall transition outfit.
5- I'm suddenly obsessed with taupe booties and trying to find a way to gracefully take my white jeans into fall.
6- Marled cardigan, how do I love thee? Also, I. WANT. THESE. SHOOOOOOEEEESS!!!
7- Have I mentioned how much I love comfortable outfits that still look put together? Classic gray hoodie + hipster glasses + cute purse + cute cognac boots = just that!
8- I want a pair of cognac leather boots sooooo badly!
9- I'm also obsessed with Minnetonka's boots right now. These are cute, too. And how adorable are these kids' ones?? (They come in my size! Although I already have some pink suede fringe boots similar to these.)


1 (dress only) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

1- Wearing a collared shirt + tie under a boatneck dress = cute. But would it look good on me, too? TBD.
2- Peplum! Leather! LBD!
3- Leopard print heels done right. Too high of a heel in such a bold print looks kinda tacky, methinks. This pair gets it just right.
4- Lace! Pencil skirt!
5- Oxford lace-up booties!
6- Taupe booties.
7- Peplums that are ALSO pockets! Beautiful AND brilliant! Also, purple is such a pretty color.
8- ISO: The perfect navy blazer... It goes with EVERYTHING!
9- Cute, unique dresses. Because I'm a snob and don't like to wear the same thing everyone else is wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!