Pages

March 20, 2012

Seen in DC

These lovely OJ ads provide me a good dose of humor in my mornings on the days I work in the District. While there are plenty more, I wanted to share with you my Top 3 favorites! (1,000 points to you if you know which metro station these are from!) I'm sure you DC peeps can relate. And to my non-DC friends, well, this is a day in the life:

All. the. Time. Plus, remember this?

Umm, I may or may not be guilty of text-walking...

Annoyingly accurate. (PS Non-DC friends, the Beltway = the major freeway here. ie- Traffic is HORRIBLE here. Never drive in DC, unless you absolutely have to.)

Funny, huh? :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I haven't seen those ones (I have seen the OJ ones obvi, just not those). Those last 2=my faaaaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment!