Pages

October 19, 2015

Status Update: Life in Utah

I got to see my VL friends this weekend out in the Bay Area, and it led to a lot of "How is life in Utah??" updates. Instead of repeating this conversation over and over, I've decided to compile here for you how Utah is going:

How I feel most of the time about having my own apartment:




How I feel the rest of the time about having my own apartment (miss you, DC roomies!):


What my new job is like:



Living close to family again (LOL):






Life in my YSA ward:



On arriving in Utah and realizing that elevation is a THING but still trying to be outdoorsy (bc I really do enjoy it!) and then remembering I'm severely out of shape:


But it's SO pretty here, so:


The excitement at having some of my DC girlfriends here to help each other through the transition (!!!):



How I felt about dating when I first got here:





Then:


A little later:




When I realized I'm LITERALLY walking thousands of steps fewer each day, because I now drive to work and basically never move:


But possibly the best way to describe my transition is this:


Some good, some less than good but really, mostly good. :) I'm glad to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!