Pages

March 17, 2015

Love Right Now Is...

This post is inspired by yesterday's post on A Blog About Love.

Right now, love is...

  • My baby brother flying across the country on his spring break... and being willing to drive all of my earthly possessions (wellll, OK, minus the stuff that's at my mom's house...) across the country with me.
  • My co-workers, who teared up when I told them I was leaving, and then made me want to tear up also.
  • My roommate who told me she didn't realize how much she loved me until I told her I was leaving... which says a lot, because I already knew she loved me. :)
  • Me at church on Sunday, learning about covenants and reflecting on how a covenant establishes an official partnership between God and me, which means I KNOW He will NEVER let me down! I know I can always trust Him, and He will always have my back.
  • Realizing that somehow, someday, I'm gonna have to find a man I TRUST enough to enter with him into the same type of covenant relationship I already have with God.
  • Waiting patiently for that day to come and using my time wisely to prepare.
  • Making a little sandwich and packing snacks, because you're going to pick up someone you love at the airport, and you know they'll be hungry when they get off the plane.
  • When friends throw you a farewell party and you barely have to lift a finger, and the people you love most in DC come.
  • When the people you love ALSO bring their dogs! :)
  • Getting snuggles said dogs. Because dogs love you no matter what!
  • Dreaming of someday soon having my own! :)
  • Trusting God enough to be willing to move your life across the country when He says to.
  • Baby brothers at home who can't wait for you to get there. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm tearing up just reading this, Y. I love you! Can't wait for you to join me here :) LOVED this: Trusting God enough to be willing to move your life across the country when He says to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment!