Pages

September 24, 2013

Register to Vote... or You Won't Get Married!

*Warning: shameless plug for my work below.*



**Warning #2: The video is HIL-a-rious!!**



Guys, today is National Voter Registration Day!

Are YOU registered to vote? Have you moved to a new address since the last time you voted?

Make sure you're registered, and then make sure you tell a friend!

To register to vote, CLICK HERE.


Sidenote: One time, I was dating this guy, annnnnd I nearly had to re-enact this movie! He was registered, but he HADN'T VOTED!!! :-/ Needless to say, it did NOT work out between us. (But OK, in full disclosure, it wasn't because of his civic irresponsibility.)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!! "My actual wife!" "You downloaded my heart...and broke it"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C$, isn't great?! I laughed so hard when I watched it! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment!