Pages

June 24, 2013

I Want to Name My Child Anakin

via

I finished watching 5 of the 6 Star Wars movies this weekend, and I've decided... I want to name my child Anakin! I LOVE the name Anakin! And then Ani for short?? It's downright adorable.

This all started when I mentioned to David and Stephanie that I'd never seen Star Wars. They  proceeded to nearly disown me, then they changed their minds and decided to "educate" me instead. David's preferred viewing order was: 4 & 5 on our first night (a month ago), and 2, 3, then 6 this weekend. We skipped 1 entirely, because David says it's not worth watching. (Don't worry: I'm going to watch it anyway.)  

But anyway, back to Anakin...

**WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD**

via


So, yes I know that Anakin grows up to be Darth Vader, join the Dark Side, and kill the babies and Jedi, but remember when he looked like this?

via
and how then he grew up to look like this?

via
via
via

And remember how much he loved his wife and just wanted to make sure she was OK??

via
via

And how even after he'd gone over to the Dark Side, Padme still saw GOOD in him??

via
and how there WAS?? (and Luke knew it??!)

via

Surely that gives him a little credit of some sort!

You probably still think I'm crazy, but I don't care. Anakin is a cute name, and I want to use it. (But maybe I'll make it a middle name. I"m not going to be that terrible of a mom, you know...)

via
Up next in my "education:" Indiana Jones! (Which I've also never seen...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!