Pages

February 07, 2013

#OnlyAtGW

I love my school. I love my program.

Being in school in DC -- actually IN DC, where I pass the White House on my walk to class and such -- is incredible. I feel blessed to be surrounded by so many intelligent and ambitious people and so many neat organizations and opportunities. My program isn't perfect (just ask us how we feel about Wednesday and Thursday classes this semester.... Yeah.... Not cool, GSPM. Not cool.), but I feel like I'm learning from the best, and I feel blessed to have such excellent professors.

I think about all of these things as I walk to/from the metro each night I have class. Here are a few shots from recent walks:

Staying dry and warm while walking to/from class, courtesy of... my scarves. :)
George + White House + Renwick Gallery
Eisenhower Building (one of my favorites in DC!)
The Octagon Museum (which I discovered last week AND where President and Mrs. Madison lived after the Brits burned down the White House in 1814) AND is said to be the "most haunted home in D.C." Yikes! + Corcoran College + the Washington Monument in the back
One of the OAS buildings

I love it here!

I also wanted to say that I'm pleased to announce that... I'm on top of my schoolwork at this very and exact moment! Now sure, I have a zillion things due next week, but right now, I'm on top of things, and you know what? It feels really good! I am very blessed. :)

P.S. This is what my walk to school looked like last semester.

P.P.S. Oh, yeah! I submitted my graduation application last week!! (Don't worry. I filled it out first. ;) Ha ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!