Pages

September 18, 2012

Weddings (Matt & Sally, Hannah & Warren)

This weekend, I was privileged to celebrate two beautiful weddings. Both couples were sealed in the Washington, DC LDS Temple. :)

First, for my friends Matt and Sally, whose love story inspires me and gives me hope.

They are both great dancers, in case you can't tell from my blurry iPhone photos.

And second, for my beautiful friend Hannah and her new husband Warren.

Gorgeous couple!

They celebrated with a luncheon at the Hay-Adams, a beautiful, historic hotel (which is rumored to be haunted!) across the street from the White House.

The Hay-Adams
St. John's Episcopal Church (aka The Church of the Presidents)
Lafayette Square, in front of the White House

The room was beautiful.






And the views were spectacular.




I was so happy to be a part of their special day!


The bride, with her two beautiful sisters. (No boys in this family!)
The getaway!
<3 True love. <3


Congratulations, Warren & Hannah and Matt & Sally!! I wish you all every happiness. :)

2 comments:

  1. How am I just seeing this?? Congrats to Matt and Sally, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How dare you not ready every last word I ever post online??! Ha ha! Kidding. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment!