Pages

September 27, 2012

This is Why You Bake Two Cookies


Anyone who knows me knows that I. love. chocolate-chip cookies. I don't care much for sweets (chocolate and cheesecake being the exceptions), and I'm definitely not a cookie person. But I just LOVE chocolate-chip cookies!

Ideally, I like to keep choc-chip cookie dough (homemade, of course) in my fridge at all times, because that means I can have a warm, fresh-baked cookie any time I want. I don't always have cookie dough in my fridge, but today, today, I do. And today was one of those days that was just screaming for choc-chip cookies.

Now here's the thing about baking single serving cookie portions for yourself. You can't bake just one. Sure, you think oh, I'll eat in moderation and only make one. And maybe you do. But inevitably, an hour later, you know you're going to want another one. So, really, just save yourself the trouble in the first place, and bake two cookies (maybe more?) at once, OK? In an hour, you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!