Pages

July 09, 2012

Catching Up From Utah


 So... I'm still in Utah. It's been a long trip, but it's been a really good one. 

There's been a lot of food,


Pupusa truck in SLC!!!
Learning to make rolls. (Latinos aren't known for their baking, people!)



4th of July BBQ potato salad

Best Chinese food in town!

Shopping for pan dulce.

Catching up with friends,

Lee's birthday.

TaNisha! Why is it that I met some of my very best friends in the residence halls at the U?

iFly with Lupita! (There will be a follow-up post on this later!)


but mostly, family time as we prepared to send my baby brother off on his mission to Manchester England.

Nothing says SUMMER quite like a backyard bonfire.

At the Weber County Library with Chris.

Jaxie and Ringo.

Gettin' ready.

The three baby brothers.

Wrong direction, but still fun. :)

That one time when my mom got on the trampoline with us, too.

Sibling bowling time!


My mom used to dress us all in these t-shirts for the 4th of July when we were younger... We were all good sports and let her buy us the 2012 shirts so she could take one last picture of her 5 kids together. Oh, Moms... :)

hiiii.

Silly face at the 4th of July BBQ.

All of us at the Provo Temple before dropping BB off at the MTC.

Sad face. :(

Jaxie and Spencer chillin' on the tramp.

I look ridiculous. But it was fun. :)

Even the dogs like the trampoline.

Sunday nap... on my lap.


Helping Spencer polish his violin.

The highlight of the week was definitely the baby brother missionary send-off. But I'll post more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!