Pages

May 03, 2012

Kensington Antique Row

On Saturday, I found myself wandering through Kensington Antique Row after our Relief Society yoga class. I was technically supposed to be at a conference at school, but... shoot, I just... didn't feel like going all the way down to GW. Plus, this part of town is just adorable! 

It was my first time perusing the Farmers Market (SO sad, given that I lived in Kensington for a whole  year), and it was nice to have a leisurely Saturday morning stroll . I'll have to say my favorite store here is the little thrift shop (emphasis on LITTLE) that is sometimes open --if you're lucky. I don't even know if it has a name, but it's the one right below the martial arts studio behind the Safeway. (I once found a sweet yellow necklace and a rose pearl necklace there for $1 each!)

Below, a few photos from my stroll, plus photographic evidence of my run-in with a friend.




The cutest shops, no?

Look who I found!



It's Bremen! (Pardon my post-yoga-ness.)

I'm virtually obsessed with mirrors like this lately. I want a whole wall of them
in my house. They're just so beautiful!

K-Town Bistro



Cute, no?

2 comments:

  1. I love antique row! Girl, whenever you want to go, you know I am there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there several weeks ago and I found an antique shop that had the most beautiful hats and gloves from the 30s and 40s (I think).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment!