Pages

May 22, 2012

Graduation (not mine)

Last Friday, some of my friends graduated from Georgetown. Emily finished her second Master's degree, and I couldn't be more proud of her. I met her about a week before she started her program, and it's incredible to think she's already done! She is beautiful and kind and talented, and she's going to change the world. I'm so glad she's my friend!
Em in front of the French Embassy (The French president-elect was in town. I guess he heard how AWESOME Em is!)


The twins graduated with Master's degrees from Georgetown, as well.

Twin-O's! + Feet in pain


Maricela and I sat next to each other at work for nearly two years. During that time, we formed an awesome friendship, for which I am very grateful. We've been with each other through our highest highs and our deep down lows. We've laughed together, cried together, and definitely celebrated together. She is one of my dearest friends, and I'm so glad I met her on my first day working in DC!
That building matched their Master's hoods. :) Also, an engagement photo & Maricela and me. :

What awesome friends I have! Congrats, ladies! Here's to your future (and to me following your footsteps and graduating next year...ish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!