Pages

May 19, 2012

Friday Night Preview


Since this is my last weekend before summer classes start, I've dedicated myself to playing as much as possible. Friday kicked off with a bang with my friend Maricela and her Twin-O's graduation from Georgetown, a kayaking excursion on the Potomac (thanks, Groupon and Jack's Boathouse!), and a Legwarmers concert. (The Legwarmers are a sweet 80's cover band)

Today is organizing day + yoga (maybe running?) and a dime-a-date dinner and cake auction (all cakes baked by the men) with my church's Young Single Adult congregation (which has a Twitter, btw).

Our feet hurt from walking across the Georgetown campus in heels.
Pre-kayaking with April and Missy
Legwarmers

More picture to come later. Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!