Pages

March 13, 2012

A Declaration

Those of you who know me know that I am not known for my quick decision-making skills. I deliberate, ask for opinions, make pro/con lists, research online... and then maybe think about choosing one thing over the other.

Well, after many long years of searching, pondering, and deliberating, it is with great excitement and much anticipation that I officially declare... I have a favorite flower! Or rather, two favorite flowers. :D (See, didn't I say I'm not good with the decisions? Whatevs...)

#1- Yellow Daffodils

Beautiful!! These yellow flowers make me so happy! (And they're sooo stinkin' cheap!)


#2- White Orchids

Exquisite! How can you not think this is (one of ) the (two) most  gorgeous flower(s) ever?!

I know, I know, you're probably surprised I didn't pink a pink flower of some sort. I am, too, actually. That's part of the reason it's taken me so many years to declare a favorite(s), but there you have it. And now you know. Hint, hint... Kidding! ;)

PS I'm now officially on the online directory of  "Blogs by Latinas." (See here.) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!