Pages

March 28, 2012

DC Cherry Blossoms!!

Every year, people come to DC from all over the world to see the cherry blossoms at the Tidal Basin. I'm so glad I'm lucky enough to live here! I made time last Friday to take my run in the afternoon so I could run around the Tidal Basin while seeing the Cherry Blossoms (multi-tasking, baby!). This is my third Cherry Blossom Festival, and it's just as beautiful as the first two. Behold the glory for yo' own selves:



Please pardon the sweaty gross-ness, but hey, I did warn you that I saw this
on my run, no? And yes, I'm aware that those sunglasses are too big, but I didn't
have any, and the street vendor sold them to me for $1, OK? You would've
bought them, too!



A close-up.


A shadowy variation on the shot that everyone takes at the Tidal Basin.


Gorgeous, no? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!