Pages

January 20, 2012

I have a blog

Well, I finally gave in and set up a blog. (Insert excited/nervous/anticipatory squeal!!) I often have a lot of thoughts in my head and no place to put them. Sometimes I see things that are really inspiring or learn something that is really cool. I want a place to share those things in the hopes that some of you will find them interesting, uplifting, or at least insightful. In this blog, I'll share about the things happening in my life, the things I see in other people's lives, and my thoughts on things happening in the world around me. I may wax political from time to time,  I may wax random at other times. Other times, I might be a little girly. And sometimes, I'll just share things straight from my heart. Thanks for stopping by! :)


xo,

Yándary

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment!