- I became an aunt! 😆
- we both turned 32
- 9 + months strong with this dreamboat! 😍
- I just finished my time with the Utah Democrats and am looking for my next Comms/Digital opportunity in SLC. (So if you know of anything, let me know? I'm open to FT opportunities as well as contract/consulting work.)
- We voted! (#WithHer, of course. 2016 was actually my first year voting a straight Democratic ticket.)
Unfortunately, we lost bigly on November 8th, so....
- I took refuge in Europe (London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Brugges for 10 days) and had the time of my life with Stephie and Nif! #misadventuresineurope
- Every time I read the news, it feels like the country is up in flames. But also, it's been incredible to see the goodness of the people around me in response.
- I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. It explains a lot, and I'm grateful to A- still have health insurance, B- to have found just the right therapist, C- for modern medicine and all the ways in which it improves our lives, D- for an uber-supportive boo. I am so blessed! <3
- Went to DC for Kathryn's wedding!
- Spent our first holiday season together
- Some shopping. ;)
- Started ski lessons at Snowbasin. It ain't going so well. 😳 Last time I was there, I ran over a small child, got yelled at and shamed off the mountain, and basically cried all the way home.
Hope your 2017 has been good so far!