Pages

November 05, 2012

A Post From Summer That I Forgot to Publish


Woah. I was going through my draft posts, and I found this one that I never published from last summer. I know it's November 5th now and whatnot (Happy Guy Fawkes Day for all you Brits or wannabe Brits!), but here you go. :)

Hanging out at home:

First cartwheel in, like, 10 years.Jaxie!

Celebrating Pioneer Day with Rachel at Cafe Rio:


Saying "goodbye" to Melissa (before I decided to drive out to Utah with her.


Recording a tape for my baby brother:


Enjoying Jazz in the Sculpture Garden (one of my all-time FAVORITE DC summer activities!)



Saying goodbye to our beloved Shum Shum.



Pre-mission BB's new glasses:

Hanging' out with Jeffrey Howard in SLC!



From Cordie's baby blessing:



Meeting officials from the German Green Party:


When Caitlin and I went back to the future. :)


Wanting a hot pink sports bra... (TMI?)

Umm, I want a hot pink sports bra! (TMI? Sorry.) 

Taking self-portraits at the temple?

Self-portrait in the reflection of the DC temple.

Feeling overwhelmed with school...

This is my glazed eye look when I study!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!